Education is a driver of real and powerful change that can break the cycle of disadvantage. Over the last year, thanks to the support of thousands of generous Australians, and the dedication of staff and volunteers, The Smith Family provided education-oriented learning and support programs to more than 124,902 disadvantaged Australian children and their families.
There are a range of ways Quantium helps The Smith Family throughout the year:
- Our staff participate in the itrack mentoring program (learn more)
- We leverage our unique data assets and analytical ability to provide reports with actionable insights
- We are working hand in hand with The Smith Family to develop a road-map to realise the full potential of their data
- Our staff donate clothes, shoes, toys and books to pass onto those in need
My Choices Foundation aims to give women, children and families choices to live lives free from violence, abuse and exploitation.
The aim is to see transformation of India into a safe, peaceful, and encouraging place for women and girls by empowering women and girls with the awareness, education, and support they need to become their own change agents.
This is done by:
- Empowering women and girls to become change agents in their own families and communities
- Educating at risk women and girls, families and communities
- Providing free, grassroots support to victims and their families
Quantium is currently working on supporting the Foundation’s ‘Operation Red Alert’ program by applying world class analytics to identify locations at greatest risk of young girls being trafficked for sex slavery – watch the video below for more…